Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
***YES, my battery box has a vent in the back which will include a fan*** This is a brief description of how to set up a solar unit and build a tracking device. Youtube is meant to be useful for …
Links/sources in addition to your answers would be appreciated.
When the east coast losses its electricity from Irene,will the money spent on green energy projects be missed?
i’m in Beaumont Tx….We have gone through several hurricanes in the past few yrs.,and the power is always knocked out…Today with energy costs “skyrocketing” under Obama,AND THE ENVIRONMENTALISTS,and more and more money being diverted to green energy;how much has this …
Solyndra, the US solar panel manufacturer has declared bankruptcy … but not before taking over $500mil in taxpayer loan guarantees to the back of the line for settlement … we put a panel together to discuss what the issues are …
COMOX VALLEY — The Comox Valley School District is hoping to enlighten students and the general public through new alternative energy projects it has on the go. The first is through the creation of the valley’s first solar powered sign, …
Lion’s share for power projects LAHORE, June 10: The Punjab in a bid to generate its own electricity has allocated Rs9.4 billion for different energy related projects and another Rs1.4 billion for small dams. Read more on Dawn