Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
An energy-efficient heating and cooling alternative, the geothermal heat pump system moves heat from the ground to a building (or from a building to the ground) through a series of flexible pipe “loops” containing water. This video explores the benefits …
What are the Major differences between closed loop and open loop geothermal heat pumps? I need help with one more question after this complete my project thanks guys
Which one is best? My mom’s tank for her oil based furnace has racked so now she is left with the option of getting a new one or getting another way to cool/heat the house. Any suggestions? Which one heats/cools …
I have a residential pool I need to heat and want to find the best way to heat it. What are the pros and cons to gas, air source, and geothermal heat pumps?
a) they are located in areas with abundant geothermal energy. b) the ground is warmer than the air in summer and colder than the air in winter. c) the ground is colder than the air in summer and warmer than …
What are the things to be taken into consideration in order to install correct geothermal heat pumps?
. What are the things to be taken into consideration in order to install correct geothermal heat pumps? It’s actually a project question for earth science. Any thoughts? thanks!