Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
The proposed multi-billion dollar Belo Monte dam project on the Xingu river in northern Brazil has long been controversial. Critics say it will only help local industries and not the population. Guests: Eve Bratman, Emelio La Rovere and Ken Green.
www.LaughtonFarmsWestford.com – Welcome to Laughton Farms, a new neighborhood located in prestigious Westord, Massachusetts that will feature 26 new colonial style homes custom crafted to exacting specifications and constructed utilizing the latest environmentally friendly building practices. This classic New England …
“Energy Positive” means that the Resort would produce more energy than it uses….therefore helping the community that it’s built in and helping the planet! Would you consider selling your current home and moving? If leasing, would you move? Would you …
Moderator: Stephen Selkowitz, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory Doug Gattlin, Vice President Market Development, US Green Building Council Alexandra Sullivan, Energy Star, US Department of Environmental Protection Martin Townsend, Director of BRE Environmental Assessment Methods, BRE Global Randall Bowie, Rockwool International urbanpolicy.berkeley.edu
How to reproduce this experiment The CFR project is a High Temperature Plasma Electrolysis fully based on the Tadahiko Mizuno experiment from the university of Hokkaido in Japan. This is a very interesting experiment and its implication can be a …
How much per sq inch do they cost? Will i have to worry about them blowing off during hurricane season? If the sun isnt out for a week will my power go out? Will I have to check them every …