Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Presentation 1 on Certification System LEED of Dr. Robert Himmler, Part 2 LEED Certification KNUCA, Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Kiev, Ukraine
Presentation 1 on Certification System LEED of Dr. Robert Himmler, Part 1 LEED Certification KNUCA, Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture Kiev, Ukraine
The last mercury vapor necklace lights at MTA Bridges & Tunnels’ Robert F. Kennedy Bridge were replaced by new, energy-efficient LED versions in time for Earth Day 2011.
Visit www.nrdc.org and contact Congress to urge them to support a clean energy future. Producer: Daniel Hinerfeld; Editor: Kashina Kessler; DP: Matt Pappas; Production Associate: Lisa Whiteman; Production Assistant: Sherry Goldberg; Photography: Corbis, Getty Images; Additional footage: Tristan Bayer
Helping voters make global warming a top presidential priority
Making global warming a top priority for presidential candidates