Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
The SunFan™ All Purpose Ventilator from US Sunlight is a versatile, easy to install solution for Spanish tile, concrete or metal roof homes. Its simple design allows you to get more air circulation from your gable, static, or crawlspace vents. …
It is so hot and usually sunny in Florida. Why can’t we use this to our advantage?
Where can I find an electrician to install solar panels on roofs with me for less than $1000 per day?
I’ve got about 3-5 days work per week for an electrician and I can’t find one for less than $1000 per day. Can you help? Do you know someone? 0433622640
I live in a suburban community in Northwest Houston, and nobody I’ve seen has a solar panel on their roof. But if (and this is a big if) it’s cost-efficient and a benefit financially, I’d certainly look into putting some …
Does the heat bounce back from solar panel? Will it create more global warming if all roofs are solar paneled?
Imagine if you put a mirror under the sun, it heats up and the light is reflected back. How is solar panel different from this concept? Does it uses a special material so the heat will not bounce back to …
silicon is in abundance in the planet and solar energy is a solution to the environmental problem so why not make solar panels cheap and installed on every rooftop