Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
How short does an earth day have to be to cancel out gravity on the earth so that you would be thrown off?
Using Newtons Law of Gravitation, working out also preferred as his is really bugging me.
Using a Poly Crystalline Cell and an Amorphous cell. (Assignment) This is a question in the “general” section.
The House of Representatives rammed through the mind blowing 1500 page American Clean Energy Security Act of 2009 (HR 2454) on June 26th, 2009. The last 300 pages had just been written the night before. No one had seen it. …
I want to buy a system and install it but I can not find an answer on how the hook up works.
My second video is shoot in the most controversed city in the world, Amsterdam in Holland. Allot of tourists, windmills, coffeeshops, wellknown Red Light District and much more. Don`t forget to vote and subscribe if you like the window cleaning …
“VAWT” “Wind Turbine” Feel “free” to use any of these “concepts” in your “windmill” designs. The wing or plate that swings on a vertical rod has been around forever and the rest are just “conceptual designs” that I came up …