Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Video about the Highland Green building, which is intended to be a LEED-certified building in the heart of the Cherokee Triangle. Green building practices were considered in every step of the design and construction process for Highland Green. One of …
Over 100 Sanya stand-alone lighting systems were installed by Urban Green Energy along this highway in China. The systems work entirely off the grid, with all the energy being provided directly by the wind turbine and solar panels to power …
Cities offer unique challenges to green builders. Manhattan’s pioneering Solaire is a shining example of what happens when those opportunities are enthusiastically embraced. This upscale multifamily dwelling recently won LEED Gold status, making it the first building of its kind …
Discussion of how the new Fire Station 12 in Plano, TX was granted LEED certification for its green building standards.
The words green, sustainability, LEED certification, energy efficiency, energy star and carbon footprint are almost interchangeable as it pertains to your building. It boils down to maximizing, improving and reducing costs for your facilities. Focus on energy, waste and water …
On a steep lot that was initially considered to be unbuildable, a dedicated team of design professionals produced the first LEED-certified-Platinum home in Marin County, California. Nice trick. But how did they do it? www.us.kohler.com Like good magicians, the team …