Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I am looking to see if there is grant money available to help fund switching over to solar power for a small college. The college is religiously affiliated and not for profit. Are there programs out there? If so, where …
Say if you thought about the next 100 years- what are the big losses involved in immediate deployment of sustainable localized green energy supplies to the grid?
Should oil companies only be eligible for any government money if they use it all on switching to green energy
Would this help steer things in the right direction without harming the economy or costing any jobs? They could use some of it on job retraining to switch from oil jobs to green energy jobs and some on research, some …
We have forced oil which is not allowed by our loan we received on our new house which is 200 years old. The house is currently 1,300 square feet. Instead of switching to gas, we were interested in solar power. …