Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Learn how to seal the leaks in your ductwork with this video from TXU Energy and Energy Star. It’s common to find dust lines on the duct surface and holes around the edges of joints. Use duct mastic or foil …
Tom Kraeutler hosts the first ever video podcast by the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR program on energy efficient home tips. For more info visit moneypit.com
I would like to build a home where I can use Geothermal Energy. Need some few tips on how much would it cost and are there any side effects of doing so!
Learn the best ways to save energy with appliances, whether your buying new or using your existing appliances.
JUST SOME TIPS FOR STAYING WARM IN THE WINTER MONTHS WHILE TRAVELING TO WORK WITHOUT A HEATER IN YOUR CAR, SAFETY TIPS FOR DRIVING, AND A FEW MORE TIPS AND SURVIVAL IDEAS. ALSO SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR CORE HEAT …
A great way to recycle the containers you get at the farmers markets. Plus, a suggestion for those new to 811.