Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
The first project we visited was Sustainable Stuart www.imagineinfill.com by Jonathan Alpert at Imagine Infill www.imagineinfill.com Jonathan is pushing the envelope for urban and green design and created a LEED certified modern duplex that includes everything from solar power, a …
Visit www.lifegivingforce.org for more information. Les Cayes Haiti – Cambry orphanage installation of unit. Daytime 10-2, beautiful sun. We pulled water from large accumulator tank. We purified over 300 gallons of water in a couple of hours for all the …
Why did Obama burn over 8,900 gal of jet fuel to fly round trip to Iowa for one speech on Earth Day?
Is this the best ‘Green’ plan he could come up with for Earth Day?
Hu’s U.S. Trip May Augur Japan-Style Investment Push by Chinese Companies China’s President Hu Jintao capped a four-day trip to the U.S. yesterday, using his last official function to meet with Chinese executives setting up businesses in the U.S. Read …
Following the sun across the nation, we’re seeing first-hand how solar is working for America and meeting today’s Solar Generation: the project developers, manufacturers, installers and of course, the clients – the people who are using solar power in its …