Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Learn how to find attic and basement leaks with tips in this video. Sealing leaks in your basement and attic will help keep the water out. Basement waterproofing can be tricky, so use spray foam insulation or expanding foam to …
Highly efficient. 4th generation of vertical axis windmills as researched and developed by Earthship Biotecture.
This video covers how environmentally harmful waste is being transformed into fancy ceramic tiles, offering some businesses an answer to the economic crisis. Founded in 1999, Relight is a successful business which today employs 70 people. …
A brief overview of Dallas Independent School District’s Hector P Garcia Middle School designed by Perkins+Will. The LEED® Certified building is situated to maximize north daylighting, while limiting solar exposure on the east and west facades. The school’s architectural design …
This video looks at the new solar thermal power station based on power tower concept in Spain