Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
- How It's Made - Solar Panels
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Certification Clean cost Design Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
I made three 36 solar cell (3×6 .5V 3.5A) panel and had it hooked a up to an old car inverter. I was on line looking for a cheap grid tied inverter. I came across the Enphase micro inverter and …
im not actually going to, its a science project. all the solar panel vendors have different panels/costs for different voltage/wattage/all this other stuff, and i have no idea what any of it means/how to figure it out. how many/what kind …
If I wanted to install solar panels on my house, are there any grants or subsidies in Canada to help me?
It just seems strange that looking around there is no financial incentive or assistance to make this eco-step. I’d do it if there was any kind of help but without that endorsement I’m almost wondering if there is a drawback …
If you wanted to use solar panels or a generator ect for electricity, and you don’t have a lot of money, how?
How would you do it? And will it be enough to run a heater in the winter and a air conditioner in the summer? How would you do it? And will it be enough to run lights, refridgerator ect plus …
Wanted Dead or Alive: Humans for Energy Harvesting Heat waste captured from a local crematorium will be used to warm a public swimming pool in the town of Redditch, England as early as this summer. Read more on Forbes
I live in a small town in Illinois and want to invest in a small quiet windmill to offset my electric bill. Does anyone know any companies that sell small, quiet windmills? I would like to show others in my …