Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
This video covers how environmentally harmful waste is being transformed into fancy ceramic tiles, offering some businesses an answer to the economic crisis. Founded in 1999, Relight is a successful business which today employs 70 people. …
Categorizing the waste stream by where they waste originated and how it could be best diverted in the future. We identified items such as paper bags or dishes determined that we could not recycle them, but considered that they could …
I need this information for a club.:) how much energy does a water plant use to clean waste water (such as toilet water, not just simple street water that can be distilled) straight-forward answers please!
I think that one wastes a certain amount of water when washing his plastic packages before he gives them away for recycle. I can’t figure out if the amount of water used is worthy. I mean what will have greater …
Kirk Sorensen’s Tech Talk, delivered at Google on July 20, 2009. Successfully developing a liquid-fluoride thorium reactor (LFTR) would essentially solve our planets energy problems for thousands of years, because it would allow us to fully utilize the energy in …
www.grassstitcher.com Package patch seed products are NOT sustainable and often fail, don’t waste your time and our planets resources, recycle with the Grass Stitcher. Plant lawn seed easily to repair a thin lawn, bare lawn or lawn patch, use the …