Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Highly efficient. 4th generation of vertical axis windmills as researched and developed by Earthship Biotecture.
What are the advantages of solar power harvesting over wind? Im putting together a project, mostly on a future perspective from an investment point of view, but I would welcome any information or ideas you have about solar technologies benefits …
Would a windmill still spin as efficiently if the wind is only hitting a fraction of the windmill sweep area?
For example, if wind is blowing straight toward a windmill but only hitting the bottom half of the windmill’s swept area (area of circle where the blades rotate), would it effect the efficiency of speed and/or torque opposed to the …
Hi, i am interested in getting a wind turbine for my home. I don’t think i can afford one to power the whole house, but want one to help with electric costs best i can. When looking them up, there …
Would adding wind turbines and solar panels to utility poles be feasible to replace current electricity?
We already have utility poles and the wires and such. Why couldn’t we just add a wind turbine , solar panels, converter and battery and just convert the whole system. Instead of living off grid, we change the grid. But …
I need 6-8 advantages and disadvantages of using wind and geothermal energy. If you can help me, explain how to generate wind energy. THANK YOU