Areas of Interest
- How do I know when I can recycle a computer component, and when it's safe to throw it out?
- How much, an average if possible, does it cost to install a windmill?
- Do you think everyone should do there best to recycle?
- Powerful Solar Power Charger Enough To Get Laptop Going
- The Fascination of Kite Power
- PARABOLIC TROUGH REFLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER GREEN POWER
- Homebrew Solar Panel 60Watts
- My Solar Power Set Up - Part 6 - Building a Panel - Conclusion
- 3 FRESNEL LENS SOLAR HEATER SUN COLLECTION GREEN ENERGY
- Homemade Solar Food Dehydrator
- Repower America - Bill Nye, The Science Guy
- Infinia Stirling Solar Generator
- Solar Furnace
- Start a Revolution / Clean Energy SmartPower.org Contest
What We AreALTERNATIVE battery BUILD Center Certification Clean cost Earth Efficiency efficient Electric ENERGY Environmental First Free Geo Thermal global GREEN GRID Heat homes House installation Jobs Leed light nuclear Panel plants POWER pump Recycle Recycling renewable roof School Solar sustainability Sustainable Technology TURBINE Video Water Wind Windmill
Highly efficient. 4th generation of vertical axis windmills as researched and developed by Earthship Biotecture.
Report about the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) and its new director in ensuring the longevity of Prince Kuhlo legacy. One of the initial projects they are working on is a wind farm on Moloka’i.
Windmills across the bay from Pagudpud Luzon at the northern coast of Luzon at Bangui Bay. I just love the use of alternative energy and this is such a beautiful setting. I camped out in a tent on the beach …
Wind Turbines in Prosser Brook New Brunswick shot in 3D using Panasonic’s new Prosumer camera.
Would a windmill still spin as efficiently if the wind is only hitting a fraction of the windmill sweep area?
For example, if wind is blowing straight toward a windmill but only hitting the bottom half of the windmill’s swept area (area of circle where the blades rotate), would it effect the efficiency of speed and/or torque opposed to the …